Morgen schon da!
Geld zurück Garantie
The 9900 ELS LCD comes in the new design with original Gamma Upgrades.
TOP Upgrade 1
Auto Start Gripper starts automatically when the string is inserted into the Gripper plates.
TOP Upgrade 2
Electric Floor Stand. Adjust the working heigh from 39" to 49" with the touch of a switch.
TOP Upgrade 3
Auto-Release Cam.Lock Premium Clamps.
TOP Upgrade 4
Extra big and durable FRP cover with extra large tool tray.
More Standard equipment
- Digital control panel w/LCD
- V-Shoulder Mounts on all 6pt Models - Convenience (no blocked holes)
- Longer Mounting Arms - More Adaptable for Different Racquet Types
- Curved String Clamps Tracks - Smoother Clamp Movement
- Smaller clamps for universal use (squash, badminton)
Digital LCD controlling unity with:
LCD displays all adjustable settings and functions, Tension setting by convenient +/- keys, Pre-stretch function
with pre-stretch range from 1% to 30%, Knot function with range from 1% to 30% for increasing the tension on the final pull before tie-off, Lbs / Kp conversion key,
Speed function sets pulling speed from 30% to 100%, 9 programmable permanent memory settings, string length measurement function
- Linear pull of 5 - 40 kp
- Completely self centring 6 points System
- Quick instep system "Switch of action" in medium hold clamps
- Premium Clamps
- Light aluminium case with 2 push fields
- Foot pedal
- Height adjustable floorstand with reel holder
- All tools and machine cover besides
- 5 years guarantee
1. In comparison to other copies has the original Gamma 9900 LCD SC two self centring state columns by rotary wheel. This eases and shortens with the stringing passed away of big racquets very strongly the amount of work involved.
2. The 9900 LCD SC orders about completely self centring 6 points system. Fastest possible clamping with the same pressure at all places of the frame. Only one wheel to turn instead of three.
3. The Auto-Release Cam-Lock Clamp system allows a quick opening and closing of the clamp with always suitable pressure. No overwinding, no slipping.